In this blog post, you will learn about four ways to harness the power of your emotions to create extraordinary growth in your business.
One of my clients said to me “Lenka, my energy has been a bit down since I had a minor operation on Tuesday. Then a ‘sure-thing’ client backed out just as they were about to sign up for one of my high-end services yesterday. I think I attracted that with my low energy, right?”
As I was thinking of a better response than, “Don’t be silly, of course not!” some thoughts popped into my mind about….
- … when Business Insider offered to write a feature article about my work, and I was pleasantly surprised.
- … when my little one decided to have a five-hour-long afternoon nap – and I was worrying, “Is he all right??” (He was.)
- … when one of my newest VIP mastermind clients reported she doubled her coaching fees and booked a client at this rate within a single day.
- … when I read a piece of news that made me incredibly sad.
- … when my husband bought me fresh flowers – and I felt so loved.